Undated. Image shows Rothwell Grammar School and grounds, on Longthorpe Lane, where there was once a Romas fort and Saxon homestead. The land was sold in 1925 by Benjamin Saville of Lofthouse Hall, and the school was built in 1933. It later became a comprehensive, and is now Rodillian Academy.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.