15th September 1948.View of open air bath 17th century. Coursed square gritstone with slate roof. A gabled bath house with a high wall on south side enclosed a plunge bath of three metres square. Bath house entrance has circular window in gable. Built in 1671, there is a stone plaque with the words 'hoc faecit Edwardus Waddington de Gleadhowe annovae domini 1671'. Grade 2 listed building.