27th April 1950. View of the junction of Otley Road and Otley Old Road. By a stone wall there is a triangular milestone giving distance in miles and furlongs. It lists Headingley church as 1.6, Leeds Bridge 4.8, Adel church 1.2, Bramhope church 3.6, Otley church 7, Burley church 10, Ilkley church 13 miles. To the left are semi detached houses and a metal give way sign.