14th March 1946. The Odeon Cinema with a clear view of the neon canopy, promoting the films 'The House on Ninety Second Street' and 'Sun Valley Serenade'.
There is a clear view of the doorway and a young cleaning lady with a mop in her hand. People are passing by and a lady is window shopping at J.H. Awmack's display of pans. The cinema opened in 1932 as the Paramount and became the Odeon in 1940.