23rd December 1968.
Looking east along Royal Park Road across Queens Road towards Woodhouse Moor. People can be seen getting on a number 56 bus. R.H. Williams newsagent is on the left, and Queen's Road school on right. Queen's Road School opened on 28th September 1892, built to accommodate 1,367 pupils. The name was later changed to Royal Park School.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.