14th December 1948. Picture shows the 'Eli Spurdens Motor Engineers' situated on Otley Road. In the centre of the image is a large patch of wasteland on which are parked lorrys. A crane, wooden crates, an ironville and barrels is visible at the back. Beyond that are trees, a field and housing estate. To the right on Otley Road, a man can be seen walking.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.