15th June 1948. iew of a stone built detached house in Scott Wood Lane, close to the junction with Potternewton View. It is marked on an O.S. map for 1952 as 'Scott hall Gardens'. One of the windows at the side of the house has been bricked up. A wooden shed is in the foreground next to the garden. Houses in the Potternewtons are visible in the background.