14th March 1944. Image shows a converted windmill, built in about 1789, at the top of Sugarwell Hill. The location is now known as Potternewton Mount, on the south side, and the mill is Grade II listed. It is not to be confused with another windmill, several hundred yards to the south, once situated on Buslingthorpe Lane, as that one was demolished in 1939. The Round House has remained a private dwelling for over a hundred years and still stands today.