14th March 1944. Image shows the converted former Sugarwell Hill Windmill, now known as The Round House. The four storey Grade II listed building is located at the top of Sugarwell Hill on the south side of Potternewton Mount. It has a large lintel on one side suggesting the location of the original entrance. There are three tiers of windows to three sides but the cap at the top, which would have held the sails and gearing, has not survived. In the foreground there is a path, flanked by gardens, on which is set a bird bath resembling a lighthouse.