22nd June 1951. View shows the front of Burdenhead Farm on Eccup Lane. The building is stone with a slate roof. A date stone is visible with the initials C. & M. and the date 1714. Alterations to the house are visible. The doorway on the left has been filled in and a single storey extension is on the left. The garden is fenced with chicken wire and poultry can be seen in the grass.