22nd November 1943. ayout of a proposed development west of Otley Old Road and South of Tinshill Lane. This area is now occupied by roads with the prefixes 'Grove' and 'Haven'. The scale is 1/2500th. The area was once the site of a large house known as Cookridge Lodge, built in the 1860s for James Fox, architect and surveyor. A subsequent owner, Albert Sykes, woollen merchant, added a single tower to it, to provide a billiard room for his children. This became known as Cookridge Tower. The building was demolished in 1970.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.