25th June 1952. A general view of the lane looking downhill, showing on the left a row of brick semi-detached houses. The nearest house has a rounded bay window. A dirt bank separates the houses from the road. There are two telegraph poles on the left. Many mature trees can be seen in the far distance. A Ford Prefect is parked beside the wall on the right of the road.