25th June 1952. A view of the lane looking downhill, showing on the left a row of brick semi-detached houses, running in ascending order from no. 125 on the far left. A dirt bank separates the houses from the road. There are two telegraph poles on the left and many mature trees can be seen in the far distance. A Ford Prefect is parked beside the wall on the right of the road; off the picture beyond the wall is Austhorpe Hall.