25th June 1952. View shows a row of brick semi-detached houses with round bay windows. No. 131 Austhorpe Lane is on the right, then numbers follow in descending order to 123 just visible on the left. They have small front gardens with low stone walls. Between the dirt pavement and the road there is a grass covered bank of earth.