11th January 1950. View of Austhorpe Hall on Austhorpe Lane surrounded by a low stone wall with large trees in the garden. To the left are farm buildings and a telegraph pole. The brick built house has stone cornering and detailing, a large white door and thirteen tall windows. The far upper window is obscured by ivy. Wooden gates and a path are in the foreground.