25th June 1952. View shows Austhorpe Lane rising from the right to the left of the photograph. The unsurfaced road is bordered by high earth verges covered in grass and shrubs. A woman dressed in long overcoat and gloves can be seen looking up the hill. Behind the right hand verge are the fronts of a row of semi-detached houses with bay windows and porches. These are numbered, from the left, 121 to 133. Off the picture on the other side of the road is Austhorpe Hall. A garden wall and fence are to the right, a tree and telegraph pole to the left.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.